Jackson County Property Tax

Submit an inquiry

Have a question about what the DEFENDERS Program can help with? Need assistance with a certain legal issue? Want help getting connected with an attorney? DEFENDERS can help! Submit an inquiry through the below form, and someone from the Attorney General’s Office will reach out shortly.