Skip to page content Skip to site navigation
Travel Clubs in Missouri Must Register
- No travel club may offer vacation benefits for sale unless the travel club maintains an effective registration statement with the Missouri Attorney General pursuant to Section
Travel Club Registration
- Instructions from the Attorney General's office for travel club registration or renewal should be followed and are available below.
- Previously unregistered travel clubs should complete the Travel Club Registration Statement available below.
- Previously registered travel clubs should complete the Travel Club Renewal Statement available below.
- A $50 fee must be included with each initial registration and renewal statement.
- All registration and renewal statements must be signed by hand and notarized.
- Forms are in PDF format
and can be filled out on your computer using Adobe Acrobat, printed and mailed. Or you
can print them and then type or legibly fill them by hand and mail.
Instructions and Forms