page 3 of 3 order
Complaints range from disappointment with a prize and high-pressure sales tactics to outright deception and fraud. Typical complaints include:
- Not informing consumers they must listen to a lengthy sales pitch before receiving their "prizes."
- Misrepresenting the facility's physical condition.
- Misrepresenting the facility's market value.
- Misrepresenting the facility's resale or exchange potential.
- Making oral promises that were omitted from the written contract.
- Including fees and obligations in the contract that never were mentioned orally.