Front Line Report
Front Line Report is an issues-oriented newsletter for Missouri's law enforcement personnel and county prosecutors. Front Line Report details
changes in state laws and case law that affect law enforcement.
The report also contains information geared toward the continuing
education of law enforcement, including upcoming seminars
and training sessions.
Browse by Year
- U.S. Supreme Court limits car searches.
- AG Koster sweeps state for bogus police fundraisers.
- Officers create team to plan police funerals.
- Koster: Death penalty appropriate in trooper's murder.
- Craigslist complies with demands of Koster, other AGs.
- 2008 Vehicle stops report released
- New Attorney General, Chris Koster, is committed to law enforcement
- New legislative agenda could impact officers
- New education director will expand on-site Sunshine Law training
- MOPS now offers basic DWI training
- Case law updates