- AG's Office works with law enforcement to prevent racial profiling.
- How to use traffic stop reporting forms.
- High-tech, computer crime unit assisting law enforcement.
- 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals allows civil rights claims over pursuits.
- 143 arrested in St. Louis County sting operation.
- Legislators approve several law enforcement-related bills.
- Racial profiling bill signed into law.
- State appeals court reaffirms that Terry stop is illegal.
- U.S. Supreme Court prohibits "plain squeeze" searches.
- AG's Meth Prosecution Strike Force convicts 17 this year.
- POST training standards upheld.
- State appeals court says handcuff use an unintended arrest.
- U.S. Supreme Court limits use of anonymous tips.
- U.S. Supreme Court to review drug checkpoints.
- Missouri police more often target of assaults by citizens.
- Case law roundup.
- Attorney General proposes Internet crime bill.
- U.S. Supreme Court upholds warrantless car searches.
- U.S. Army offers free counterdrug training.
- U.S. Supreme Court opines that warrant is needed to search crime scene.
- Legislators approve law enforcement-related bills.
- AG's Meth Prosecution Strike Force wins 37 convictions.
- Missouri Supreme Court says jailhouse videotape is public record.
- Drastic implications not expected in U.S. Supreme Court's hearing on Miranda.
- Police encouraged to record gender, race. Case law roundup.