Presentations from the Symposium in PDF Format
Understanding Challenges to Protecting Water Quality: Pollution Sources and Monitoring Methods
View Day 1 Transcript
Public Beaches and Water Quality
Science of Water-borne Illness
Scientific Analysis of Lake Water Quality
Demographic and Economic Projections for the Lake Region
The Lake of the Ozarks: A Historical and Geological Perspective
- View the presentations of Warren Witt — Hydro Operations Manager, AmerenUE:
Framework of Water Quality Regulation
Governmental Inspection and Enforcement Programs : “Tools in the Toolbox”
Grassroots Water Quality Monitoring Efforts
View Day 2 Transcript
Long Term Nutrient Management Efforts
Current Level of Waste Water System Coverage
Local Solutions for Water Quality Protection
- View the Dr. Randall Miles — Associate Professor, Department of Soil, Environmental and Atmospheric
Science, University of Missouri-Columbia
Regional Solutions for Water Quality Protection
- View the Joe Boland — Director of Financial Assistance Center, Missouri Department of Natural
- View the Sallie Hemenway — Director of Business and Community Services, Missouri Department of
- View the E. Sid Douglas III — Bond Counsel, Gilmore and Bell, P.C.
Email your public comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries from consumers should be directed to email@example.com or 1-800-392-8222 (from within Missouri) or 573-751-3321 (outside Missouri).
All media inquiries should be directed to the Press Secretary.
E-mail Phone: 573-751-8844 Fax: 573-751-5818