The Attorney General's Consumer Corner worksheets are designed to aid you during a decision making process. All of the worksheets are in pdf format and are downloadable and printable. Select from the among the various worksheets listed below.
- Car buyers
- What are the questions you should ask when shopping for an automobile? This checklist for car buyers will help you ask the right questions at the right time and avoid getting stuck with a car you don't want.
- Home repair
- If you're having work done on your home, make sure your agreement is in writing. If your contractor doesn't use written agreements, you can draft your own. This worksheet walks you through the information you need to write up an agreement for both parties to sign.
- Loan shoppers
- What are the questions you should ask when applying for a loan? This checklist for loan shoppers will help you avoid commiting to a loan that you can't afford and make sure you get the best deal possible.
- When renting a house or apartment, here are some questions you can ask. Understanding your obligations under your lease before you sign any agreement can help you avoid landlord-tenant disputes.
- Renters Inspection
- Before moving in, walk through the rental property with your landlord and record problem areas.